In October, friends and volunteers of the Slots City Foundation spent 2,433,500 UAH on the army needs and humanitarian aid. The total amount of help from friends and volunteers of the Slots City Fund, which has been working since March for the needs of the army, has exceeded the brink of 10 millions and now amounts to 11,223,011 UAH.
The main purchases made by the Foundation’s volunteers in October include:
- two crossovers: Mitsubishi Pajero for the medical unit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and Nissan Patrol for the unit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
- assistance with the automobile repairs for an Armed Forces unit;
- a DJI Mavic Pro Combo quadcopter with batteries, as well as batteries for drones of the Marine Corps battalion of Ukraine;
- medical water guns for equipment cleaning for a soldier of an Armed Forces unit;
- assistance with ammunition to a soldier of the SSO;
- heating furnaces for the soldiers of the Marine Corps battalion of Ukraine;
- a rifle scope for an SSO fighter;
- three thermal vision devices for units of the Armed Forces;
- monetary assistance for the needs of the Armed Forces unit;
- and humanitarian help.
In total, during October, friends and volunteers of the Foundation organized 16 aid transfers to the army. Additionally, they delivered the humanitarian aid to displaced persons.
“Together with the investors, donors and friends of the Foundation, we carefully study the requests sent to us by fighters from the front line. We search out, purchase, and transfer aid to the addressees,” says the director of Slots City Foundation Stanislav Andreev. “We always report at the end of the month. For high efficiency, the work of a large team of donors and volunteers must be transparent, and at the same time coordinated and operative,” quoted on the Foundation’s Facebook page.
Slots City Foundation is a charitable foundation of the gaming brand, which since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, has reoriented its activities to help the army and displaced persons. This report covers purchases of cars, drones, generators and thermal imagers, transfer of humanitarian aid to refugees, provision of accommodation for fighters.