In November, friends and volunteers of the Slots City Foundation spent 1,537,050 UAH on the needs of the army and the humanitarian aid. In addition to helping with the purchase of cars, drones, thermal imagers, rangefinders, and other necessities, volunteers purchased equipment for the Oleksandrivska Clinical Hospital in Kyiv. The total cost of aid provided by the Slots City Foundation, as we have been working since March for the needs of the army, has exceeded the mark of 12.5 million and now amounts to 12,760,061 UAH.
Thus, the help that friends and volunteers of the Foundation provided to the Armed Forces of Ukraine last month includes:
Two cars thag are already delivered, plus we assisted in raising funds for the third one:
- Toyota Rav-4 car for SOF
- Nissan Patrol car for the Armed Forces
- Assistance in the purchase of a car for Territorial Defense of the Armed Forces.
Two drones and UAV equipment:
- Autel EVO 2 pro drone for SOF
- Autel EVO 2 pro drone for aerial reconnaissance school
- Glasses and cameras for UAVs
Other technical equipment:
- Thermal imagers and rangefinders for SOF
- Charging stations and a solar battery for Territorial Defense the the Armed Forces
- Ballistic mask for mortar troops of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
Purchase of flushing guns for the Oleksandrivska Clinical Hospital in Kyiv.
Equipment for the military:
- Assistance in purchasing clothing for National Guard soldiers
- Sleeping bags 10 pcs
- Clothes for SOF “Azov”
- Uniform for soldiers of a military unit
- Helmet with stickers for the Armed Forces
Food products and medicines:
- Food, canned goods for the Ukrainian Volunteer Army (Donetsk direction)
- Humanitarian aid with food and medicine to displaced persons
“Every month we collect applications from fighters and displaced persons. Together with friends and volunteers we look for the best purchase options and transfer the aid to where it is most needed,” says the director of the Foundation Stanislav Andreev, “The mission of our Foundation is to help in the key moments and critical situations. Now, with the onset of winter, there is a critical need for warm equipment for the army, and we have been working since the fall to provide soldiers with sleeping bags and winter clothing. In addition, we recently started helping with medical equipment for the army and hospitals where our defenders are treated. Every day we try to do everything possible to help the Armed Forces bring our Victory closer!”
Slots City Foundation is a charitable foundation of the gaming brand, which, since the beginning of the full-scale invasion, has reoriented its activities to help the army and the displaced persons. Our monthly reports include the purchase of cars, drones, generators and thermal imagers, the transfer of humanitarian aid to refugees, and the provision of accommodation for fighters.