Over 3 million UAH was transferred to the Slots City Foundation for the needs of the Armed Forces and humanitarian aid. This month, friends of the Foundation sent aid to individual units, satisfying their need in a minibus, a pickup truck, drones, Starlinks and Bandera Power charging stations.
The Foundation also transferred funds for the free of charge training of military operators as well as for humanitarian aid to displaced persons. The total amount of aid to the army for March from friends and volunteers of the Foundation amounted to 3,240,477 UAH.
Besides the aid to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, volunteers and associates of the Foundation handed over the following last month:
• Mitsubishi L200 pickup truck for the Armed Forces
• T4 minibus for the Armed Forces
• 9 Mavic for various armed forces brigades
• 2 Mavic for the special purpose unit of the National Guard of Ukraine “Omega”
• 6 Starlink for various brigades of the Armed Forces
• 1 Starlink for Mobile Border Squad
• 2 Starlink for the special purpose unit of the National Guard of Ukraine “Omega”
• 2 thermal imaging sights for the ZSU• rangefinder
• 13 BanderaPower charging stations
• 2 BanderaPower charging stations for the special purpose unit of the National Guard of Ukraine “Omega”
• 1 BanderaPower charging station for the mobile border unit
2 Bandera Power charging stations for the Azov battalion
• To a hospital for the treatment of military personnel · In assembly for a drone · Two military units
UAV schools for free military training
Humanitarian aid to displaced persons.
During the past year, volunteers of the Slots City Foundation have delivered over 100 items to the front, which include 19 drones, 30 units of vehicle, thermal imagers, generators, as well as other equipment and clothing for fighters. Since January, the Fund has started a new aid direction — aid to the Drone School. The Fund also continues the procurement of drones and power supplies for fighters.