New and refurbished drones, cars, thermal imagers, generators, starlinks, boats, and tricycles were sent to the front lines, along with military and special equipment for fighters of various units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. Hospitals and wounded soldiers also received aid. In total, the assistance provided by the Slots City Foundation volunteers during their time of operation has exceeded 70 million hryvnias.
“This month we surpassed our record of 10 million collected in a month among our volunteer friends,” says Artem Stohniy, the director of the Slots City Foundation. “The Foundation expanded its drone programs, and at the request of the soldiers, volunteers collected supplies with cars, boats, and military gear. In addition, we assisted doctors and the wounded in hospitals – both with medical supplies and clothing. We strive to process every request from the military and doctors, providing what is truly needed to save the lives of our defenders,” he added.
Among the aid prepared and delivered by friends and volunteers of the Foundation last month were:
- Tricycle for a brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine,
- Nissan car and its maintenance,
- 4 boats with motors,
- Contribution towards the purchase of a car for “Azov”,
- 6 jet skis.
Military and other equipment:
- 17 thermal imagers for the military,
- 12 Bandera Power charging stations,
- 10 new DJI Mavic 3 and 3T drones,
- 10 mortars,
- Unmanned aerial complex “Sirko”,
- 5 starlinks,
- HUAWEI charging station.
- 10 life vests,
- Gas masks.
Support for hospitals and command posts:
- Clothing for the wounded (500 sets),
- Medical kits for the wounded.
- Charitable contributions from the defenders’ organization,
- Charitable contribution from the laboratory for free drone repairs for the military,
- Humanitarian aid to displaced persons.