“4 cars, a drone, some diesel and fighters equipment” – the Slots City Foundation reports on their millitary aid for July.
Together with their friends and volunteers the Slots City Foundation raised funds for 4 automobills including a minivan, a drone, diesel fuel, and some equipment for the National Guard, the Azov regiment as well as humanitarian aid for displaced persons.
The specific recipients of the July aid included:
- The UAV School. They received the drone.
- 138th brigade of the Ukraine’s Armed Forces, who were given a diesel generator,
- 28 OBMp of the Armed Forces of Ukraine – a Nissan car,
- Maritime special forces of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine received a Ford Transit minibus,
- The SSO – a KIA Sorento car,
- Special purpose unit “Azov” – assistance in purchasing equipment,
- Soldiers of the National Guard of Ukraine – accommodation and a Nissan car
- Displaced persons received the humanitarian aid.
“Our Foundation’s mission is to help society in key moments and critically important situations, to consciously and responsibly invest in the future. Our future lies in the joint victory of Ukraine. And the Slots City team is doing everything today to bring it closer: both on the front line and on the economic front,” says Stanislav Andreev, director of the Slots City Foundation.
Since the beginning of the full-scale aggression, the Foundation has reoriented its work to help the Armed Forces. Volunteers of the foundation collect applications for aid from specific brigades and defenders, check, search, find, buy, and transfer aid to fighters and displaced persons. Snipers’ equipment, humanitarian aid for forced migrants, sewing services for tailoring soldiers’ clothes – the aid units’ range is broad.
The Foundation publishes a detailed financial report on its website in the Reporting section. On the same website, the Slots City Fund collects applications for assistance for the Armed Forces.
Let us remind you that during the period of martial law, the company Slots City announced a charity event – 10 hryvnias from each deposit goes to the needs of the army. Previously, Slots City donated one million hryvnias for the needs of the Ukrainian army, and also reoriented the work of its call center.